TCT is proud to be a participating provider in the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The ACP is an FCC program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service. The ACP will provide a discount of up to $30 per month towards your internet service for eligible households. The ACP is limited to one monthly service discount per household.
Who Is Eligible for the ACP?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income program.
Check out www.fcc.gov/ACP for a Consumer FAQ and other program resources.
How Do I Enroll in the ACP?
There are two steps to enroll:
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application; and
- Call TCT at 1-800-354-2911 to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
A completed ACP Customer Opt-In Form is required before service can be activated.
What Does The Benefit Provide?
The ACP provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward broadband internet service for qualifying households.
*You can cancel your service at the end of the ACP Program or continue at TCT's regular monthly prices.