TCT is proud to be a participating provider in the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The ACP is an FCC program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service. The ACP will provide a discount of up to $30 per month towards your internet service for eligible households. The ACP is limited to one monthly service discount per household.
Who Is Eligible for the ACP?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income program.
Check out www.fcc.gov/ACP for a Consumer FAQ and other program resources.
How Do I Enroll in the ACP?
There are two steps to enroll:
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application; and
- Call TCT at 1-800-354-2911 to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
A completed ACP Customer Opt-In Form is required before service can be activated.
What Does The Benefit Provide?
The ACP provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward broadband internet service for qualifying households.
*You can cancel your service at the end of the ACP Program or continue at TCT's regular monthly prices.
To contact the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center for the Affordable Connectivity Program, visit https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/ or call 888-CALL-FCC (888-225-5322).